Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moon

I do love people, but I rather to be alone.

May be I just should find her, and fly to the moon.

But if she came with me, would then I be alone?

And if I traveled by myself, would I live with no moan?

Won’t I feel mankind’s pain? Is that why I had flown?

No. I love my brother, and don’t want to leave him alone.

And how can I, when he asks for bread, give him stone?!

No, I won’t leave him. Yet, I want to be alone.

Then I should find Him, not her. And fly to sky not to moon.

For in Him we are uniting. And with Him, it is just He and I alone.

For it is very private between Him & me when I commune.

But one can never ever commune, if one is alone.

I do love people, and want to be alone.

I just need to find Him in people, and then I will be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis