Saturday, April 17, 2010

well, ..... because I …love you

He asked: and why so? I said: well, .... because, I.... love You!

It is almost end of winter… it is so cold outside, but very warm inside… as I started cooking the fresh vegetables He picked, I flashed back to how all this started 9 months ago..

It was the summer, and it was a lovely morning. I had my make up and went out with the ticket in my hand to take the Telepheric tour up in the nest of Alb Mountains. As usual, I was longing to meet someone. Now I see how desperate I was to have a relationship. I used to do that a lot, taking long trips, by trains or ships, and decorate myself so well to meet someone. But this day was different. I was, as usual, looking to meet some guy, but I cared more to enjoy the nature… I was excited about it. Moreover, from experience (being desperate) I realized that such relationships do not last… in fact, most of them ends when the trip end.

To my surprise, the Telepheric was EMPTY! Well, except for that old gentleman who passed his greetings as he entered the Telepheric then sat away, minding his own business. As the Telepheric went on its way, and I realized it was only me and him, I – for some weird reason – started to think of a creative way to attract his attention. Am I that desperate? He is so old, all white hair and such long beard! But to tell the truth, there was something attractive about him… but I tried to keep myself focusing on the nature, I didn’t want to do anything inappropriate, and I am really here today to enjoy the nature.

To my ears’ surprise receiving his words: may I set down next to you? My heart danced of joy and I immediately nodded agreeing. He sat and started to demonstrate what we are seeing, he made me so joyous … it was as if he cares only that I enjoy the trip. Then he gave me a booklet; a tour guide… and said, I wrote this book, it will lead you through the trip. Enjoy it. And left back to his - seemed to be so far – seat.

Between looking at the nature, and reaching him, I didn’t read the booklet. I thought of couple of tricks to reach him. I sneezed, I coughed, but he didn’t move, as if he knew these were not real. I gave up and opened the book and enjoyed the journey. But something weird in the booklet struck me. At the end of each chapter and section it lists his contacts for more information!

The journey didn’t go peacefully to the end. All of a sudden, as we were on top of a jungle, a strong wind storm started to shake the Telephric. He yet didn’t move, while I was screaming and so scarred… eventually I called upon him: won’t you help me? He said: of course, now you asked for it. I was so glad I did that just at the time, because right after, the whole Ttelephric went down into the woods, with violent crash, but he embraced me and took the shock on my behalf.

To make a long story short, we were stuck in the Telephric since then, on top of a long tree up in the mountains, just me and him with no communication what so ever. I was hoping that the rescue team will come to rescue us one day, but after days that seemed to be a yet another desperate day dream. There was a small Cafeteria in the Telepheric, and I used to eat from it. He seemed to not eat at all, yet he is so healthy. We started to talk about everything in my life, he was such a good listener, and I started to get attached to him. One day, I was mad at him. Because the food in the Cafeteria he seemed to be careless. It was then when I found out that during night he used to go out in the woods, rescuing his life to pick the fruit and vegetables that are in the Cafeteria. It was him all the time and I didn’t know! And he used to cook outside, because he cooks a mix that doesn’t smell normal, and didn’t want to disturb me. It was then when I felt in love with him. It was then when I loved this nest on top of the mountains. The next day, the rescue team was flying in a helicopter near by… it is my chance… he looked at me and asked: do you want to go? To my hearts surprise, I said: NO. I chose staying with him!

But food was an issue. Every day I ask Him to cook food for me, He would cook what I want, but not eat from it, as He eats on his way. Once a while, He would force me to eat certain things, so that I get all nutrition needed. I tried all rest of the summer to force him to change his diet, but failed. I thought that, since I love Him, he should eat what I love. Or if He really loves me, He should eat, or actually do, all what I want. But as fall season kicked in, with its beautiful weather and marvelous scenery, I started to listen more to Him, and eat more of what He cooks, because by then, I realized that He knows the best for me. And I started to get used to his diet habits more and more. And as winter started to hurt, I found warmth in His bosoms. I found joy in reading His booklet. And for my yet another surprise, today, I woke up asking him what he would like to eat? He answered: the usual, meaning His weird mix. I said: alright, I would love to eat this weird mix from now on. I don’t want to eat what I like anymore, but I want to eat what you like. He asked: and why so? I said: Well, ….because I….love You!

Thy will be done O’Lord, because I love You!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful :) thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right ,, when we love someone we only do what he exactly do, love, hope, think, dream, love the places he love to go, the words he used to say, his laugh, sometimes his crying, his family, his friends ,listen to his opinion and make it as per his desire ... etc
    that is although the other don't like all of this. only because of love.
    look of people's love , how come we can imagine GOD's love ?!!!!
    The greatest virtues is the LOVE..
    When God created the creature , he distinguished human from the rest of creatures do to things :
    first: ability to think , second: ability to love
    This is because God created man in his own image and likeness.. because GOD IS LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice experience Noda, I like it

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis