Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Bold Beauty… Again!

In that night, after work, I didn’t feel like going home. To summarize, many strange emotions were playing with my mode; I was out of it. While thinking why or what, I found myself driving my car towards Night Life bar. There, I sat alone in a table, I asked for a glass of wine, and I had decided to drink one glass ONLY, to refresh my mode, and go home. I got a phone call on my cell as I didn’t tell my husband that I will be late, so, I didn’t pick up and decided to keep my stay short.

Sitting on the table, almost about to finish my first glass, a very handsome guy on the bar through a look to me. I admit, I was caught by it, I never saw such a handsome guy like him before. He smiled to me, and I – while telling myself: this is wrong - smiled back to him. He approached my table very slowly. In every step my eye was focused on him, my heart was confused, but certainly excited, my mind was telling me: this is wrong, but I didn’t really listen, that I turned my cell silent upon receiving the second missed call from my husband.

In a very gentle voice that words can not describe, he asked my permission to sit down with me. I thought: no, that is wrong. I should not let him sit. He will first sit down, then we drink and get drunk and only God knows what follows. But my heart was still wishing if we can sit without drinking. Amazingly, my ear received his suggestion to sit just to chat without drinking! My mind was chocked to find my head nodding, allowing him to accompany me, and during all these, my heart was happy. At this point, the cell phone ringed again, I just shut it off!

We talked for half an hour about every thing, when the waiter came to ask us what we would like to drink. This time, without much thinking, I accepted to drink just one more glass of wine. But alas, with less thinking each time, and more happiness in heart I had a glass after a glass till I barely could distinguish his face in front of me. But his beautiful image was still pushing me to… I am not sure, but was pushing me somewhere. Well, in fact I am not sure if I was pushed, or I was pushing myself, but it certainly felt as if I am strongly pushed by something or someone, that someone might was me!

At this point, he asked me for a dance. With heavy head and speechless mouth, I danced with him. The more moves I perform, the weaker I feel my body, and the darker the place, and the louder the music becomes. At certain point, I found myself on the table again and we exchanged ….a kiss! I was very nervous; I couldn’t believe what I just did. But at that point, thinking was pointless, we went kissing, or that what I thought. For after only one kiss, which was never enough to satiate me, he stopped!! I was looking at him, waiting. He pulled out of his pocket some fruit that I couldn’t distinguish out of my unconsciousness and the darkness of the place. I tried to look harder on the fruit, when I felt down back on earth. How ugly and scary a creature is trying to give me this fruit! I looked at him again, and he is that ever most handsome guy again!! Offering me the fruit, I see that horrible scene again, I decided to leave, but alas, the doors were closed and it is only me & him in the bar! I looked at him preparing to scream, but he was that handsome guy again! I looked at the fruit, and I see the terrible creature trying to kill me! He approached, I felt so scared, I finally came up with this smart idea, I should call my husband. I turned on the cell phone, at which point, the handsome guy disappeared, and it was only that awful monster offering me the fruit that – now – looks like an apple! He started to shout out and I started to scream, dialing my husband number. The monster started to attack me! I dropped the cell phone dialing my husband number. I was not sure at that time if he got the call or not, and if he – if he got it- will be able to conclude anything! The monster tried to force me to eat the apple, I was crying violently and was resisting to the end! At some point, I escaped, and picked up the cell phone, when I found that the battery was out of charge!! The monster approached, with a knife in his hand, and the apple in the other hand! As slaw as he moved to my table, he is moving towards me now, enjoying the tears of terror drawing paths on my checks. I couldn’t think of anything other than my husband, and how regretful I am for that I though of betraying him. I was also thinking of how sweet he has always been to me, at which pint, the monster pulled me from my hair, put the knife on my neck, and forced me to open my mouth. As he was getting the apple into my mouth, I closed my eyes. I was suddenly let down on the ground. I felt he will do something even meaner. I opened my eye, to see the monster lying down on the ground, sinking in his blood, killed by the same exact knife he threatened me by which, and the apple he wanted to force me to eat, was in his mouth. One step from him, towards the bar door, was my husband, the strong true man, who was bleeding, for he broke the bar window by himself, to save me.

He guessed where I would be. I never knew he knows me that well. I myself wouldn’t guess where I am that night, but he did. He broke the glass, and killed the monster, and saved me, AGAIN!

"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. ... But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom 5:6,8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis