Monday, February 14, 2011

For Mubarak

I am so glad Egypt is now free of Mubarak Regime, that regime that ignited the sectarianism in Egypt, that regime that increased the gap between the poor and the rich in the society. I went to streets supporting the protests 2 weeks ago, and last Friday I went to streets celebrating the resignation of Mubarak.

BUT, now as I hear he is sick (comma & depression):

+ I pray that God heals him and grant him a honorable peaceful life.
+ I pray that Mubarak shall repent, and that God accepts his repentance.
+ I pray that I, and all protesters, be able to forgive and forget for Mubarak.
+ I pray that neither us, nor the new regime/government, shall do him injustice.
+ I pray that democracy finds its way through the current chaos, to achieve the real goals of the revolution.
+ I pray that God implant love and peace in the hearts of Egyptians, towards one another.
+ I pray that we be fair and NOT forgot the few good things that Mubarak and his regime did (in the early years of his rule). Or it would be disgracefulness.

O Lord, bless our lands, Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis