Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meet Mr. Jahova

[in the church's parking lot after Sunday liturgy]

John: What a lovely day guys! I enjoyed the liturgy the most today!

Chris: Oh man! it was too long today..

Dave: Oh yeah, super long... & I was sleepy too!

Marlyn: But isn't it always that loooooooooooooong...

John: what are you talking about guys? It went by so fast! And remember today was very special..

John: ...didn't you meet Mr. Jahova today?

Dave: who is Mr. Jahova? I never heard of the name... is he a new member of the church?

John: Mr. Jahova?! He is the one who founded this church!

Chris: WHAT?! This church is over 70 years old.. I didn't notice such an old man..

Dave & Marlyn: neither did I...

Tom: I doubt there is any one with that last name in our church...

John: Well, did you pay attention to anything in the liturgy today?

Marlyn: I was paying attention until the sermon.. was too long and boring...since then, you lost me..

Chris: I honestly didn't pay attention until it was about time for communion, it gets exciting at the end.. it is when

I start REALLY wake up.. the liturgy is too early for me I guess...

Dave: I was serving in the Alter, I was too busy to pay attention to anything...

John: how about you Magdalene?

Magda: I enjoyed the liturgy today, I met Mr. Jahova..

Chris: you did?!

Magda: yes! :-) in fact, I also had dinner with him last night.

Marlyn: really?! where?

John: Mr. Jahova is so generous... so fabulous... I never asked him for anything, ANYTHING,

and he didn't grant it to me..

Magda: very true.. he is so helpful as well... he is the one you can call and find whenever you are in true need...

and he is willing to go all the way with you..

Dave: is he rich?

John: the most rich ever

Tom: Oh, yeah!

Chris: is he powerful, I mean connections and such..

Magda: He is. You can bet on him... and he is also aware of everything and knows everything... he can give you

THE ADVICE just about anything..

Marlyn: man, I wanna meet this guy

John: let us go back to the church to meet him...

Tom: as if he is waiting there for us!

[Inside the church, with no one there except the little flock]

Chris: No one is here!

Marlyn: he left! :(

Tom: that is IF he was here in first place..

Magda: he was!

Dave: it is OK, may be we can see him next week

Tom: if he shall come!

John: let us pray guys

Dave: listen, we can not spend our life praying.. we prayed enough for today..

John: did you pray today? I thought you said you were serving in the alter

Tom: here we go...

John: prayers means to connect to God, were you really in connection with God today? If you really get

connected to God once, you wouldn't wish to disconnect ever, because God is so sweet

Chris: let us not get off topic guys, we came here to meet Mr. Jahova, he is not here, we go home...

John: but he is here..

Tom: you are hallucinating John..

John: if you want to meet him, we have to pray

John: Magda, do you want to tell them about your dinner last night?

Magda: mmm

Marlyn: please Magda!

Magda: Alright... yesterday, I was so down and I felt very bad, I called him and he came and dined with

me & cheered me up.

Dave: that easy!

Marlyn: where did you eat?

Magda: in my room.

Magda: whenever you need him, he is there to help.. he listens, he understands, he answers, and

he has no problem to come over to you wherever you are... he is willing to expend everything

to erase a tear from your heart... all what you need is to call upon him...

Marlyn: so sweet...

Magda: yet, he doesn't push himself on anyone ... and he hates it when someone calls him, with no real

desire to talk to him!

Dave: what is his cell number? can I have it?

Magda: you don't need a cell phone to call him, He is everywhere.. you only need to call upon Him..

John: you only need to open your heart to Him, i.e., pray, i.e., be connected with Him, and He will

show you wonders.

This is what Liturgy is all about.. and if you are connected to Him, you shall never notice the time...

it is your responsibility to call though... so if you are connected to The Son God, you will meet Him,

and enjoy His presence, and He will left you above time boundaries... if you are connected with Him,

Liturgies, worshipers, prayers, service and life will be of a completely different meaning to you!

Tom: so we didn't see Mr. Jahova at the end!

John: that is enough.. let us go home.

INFINITE LOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis