Friday, April 27, 2012

Guilty


 Guilty

Guilty are all languages that fail to express my feelings to you
Guilty are all poems, that fail to- your beauty - draw
Guilty are all moments that fly by whenever I am with you
Guilty is the sun that ends my sanctified dreams of you
Guilty is everyone, who blames me for seeking you
Guilty you are, for thinking I can sail the river without you
Guilty are your charming eyes, for they are my home in you
Yet they leave me homeless, lonely, and lost. I love them though
Guilty are the days that keep me apart from vanishing in you
Guilty is my heart which forgot to beat; looking for you
Guilty are all doctors, who fail to save this victim whose captor is you
But I am the happiest victim. I dedicate my life to you
If it is a day, a week or a year, I will be waiting for you
Even if I have to wait without having you
It is my honor to be one of those, who are in the queue
Waiting years for a moment when the star will show
Spending our lives waiting just to see you
And if I traveled back in time, what would I do?
I would again, definitely, choose to love you


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis